The new standard inRoot Cause Analysis
Next-level quality analytics with Causal AIBook demo
Stop Guessing, Start Improving
Your quality improvement is only as good as the analysis that triggered it. The Analyst software supports your process engineers in identifying causes for quality losses amongst thousands of process parameters. Instead of reacting to quality losses, the Analyst enables you to prevent them from happening in the first place.
Unlock the benefit of cutting-edge AI without requiring coding skills. Your process experts can focus on gaining insights and devising process improvements for your production lines.
Use state-of-the-art AI that is designed to imitate real-world manufacturing processes. Our software identifies hidden and complex relationships that you were not aware of.
Move beyond correlation analysis to gain actionable insights. Incorporate your domain expertise to resolve the root causes of quality losses, thanks to breakthroughs in causal AI.
Root cause analysis has never been easier
Combine Process and Quality Data
Combine a diverse range of data to create a comprehensive picture of your production processes. The Analyst software understands production-specific data types out of the box, from machine setpoints, sensor readings, and line stops to annotated quality metrics. Start easily with spreadsheet uploads and scale effortlessly with automatic data connections for real-time insights.
At a Glance
- Interpret multiple forms of process data: physical parameters, sensor time series, routing information, and more.
- Quality metrics can be product images (e.g., surface damages), categorical variables (e.g., pass/fail), or numerical variables (e.g., yield).
- Quick start with spreadsheet imports; scale with automated data streams.
Insights at Your Fingertips
The Analyst software offers real-time monitoring of process parameters and quality metrics in the cloud. Easily dig into your data with interactive visualizations, build custom dashboards for line managers, and track KPIs for quick decision-making. Surface only the key information you need and filter by specific elements like line stops, product variants, or machine status codes.
At a Glance
- Real-time oversight of a wide range of process parameters and quality metrics.
- Build your own fully customizable dashboards for quick KPI tracking and decision-making.
- Interactive visualizations and granular filtering options enable a focused view.
Causal AI Analysis
Go beyond mere correlation with the Analyst’s causal AI capabilities. Conventional machine learning only finds patterns, we take it a step further and uncover root causes that impact your production quality. Incorporate your domain expertise into our advanced graph models to accurately pinpoint the issues affecting your bottom line.
At a Glance
- Move beyond correlation. Instead, identify true root causes.
- Incorporate domain knowledge, such as production flow, into the analysis.
- Precisely target issues that impact your KPIs.
Get more from your production data with insights that truly matter. The Analyst software speeds up your problem-solving routines by finding the needles in your data haystack, including non-linear interaction effects. Our user-friendly visualizations require no expertise in AI to deliver clear results.
At a Glance
- Quickly identify critical non-linear interaction effects and root cause chains.
- Summary statistics and stackranks offer understandable overviews.
- No AI expertise needed for interpreting the results.
Virtual Design of Experiments
Build confidence in potential improvement actions by performing virtual experiments. Use the Analyst’s simulation features to assess what-if scenarios before making changes in your actual production environment. This lets you reduce the real-world experiments needed to find the best parameters settings for quality improvement.
At a Glance
- Increase confidence in your analysis results through virtual design of experiments.
- Estimate the effect of improvement actions with what-if simulations.
- Cut down on real-world experiments.
Selected Use Cases
Leading manufacturers trust our software
- A European food producer faced waste from a combination of unsatisfactory yield and excessive rework. Disjoint and incomplete data sources were additional obstacles in the identification of root causes.
- Working with the EthonAI Quality Platform, and in particular the Analyst software, the uploaded quality and process data is now unified and readily available for root cause analysis.
- The Analyst software has helped the company streamline their lean workflows. It is now routinely used to identify and execute improvements in their factories.
- A leading chip producer faced considerable yield losses for which the underlying mechanisms were unclear, in spite of substantial traditional Root Cause Analysis (RCA) efforts.
- Using our technology across their large collection of data sources – such as equipment routing, within-process measurements, and batch-level yields – they identified and eliminated key root causes among thousands of parameters.
- As a result, the scrap rate was reduced by more than 50% for one of their newest chip generations.
- Battery manufacturers face quality and yield hurdles due to highly heterogeneous types of root causes among 20 or more quality criteria.
- The EthonAI Analyst can incorporate all these data, for example supplier ids, raw material quality, and in-process data such as welding and buffer times.
- The cutting-edge casual AI algorithms in the Analyst software identify complex webs of root cause chains, all the way from suppliers to the final check after battery assembly.