The new standard inAssembly Verification
AI-powered inspection software for assembly errorsBook demo
Detect assembly errors at their source
No more customer complaints or expensive rework. Our Assembly Inspector software detects assembly errors like misplacements, wrong orientations, and missing components with more than 99% accuracy. No coding skills are required, allowing your engineers to swiftly and efficiently automate visual inspections in a matter of hours.
Unlock the benefit of cutting-edge AI without requiring coding skills; automate visual inspections with unprecedented detection accuracy.
No Defect Images
Our algorithms only learn from 25-50 "defect-free" product images; there is no need to know defect types upfront.
Our hardware-agnostic software integrates seamlessly into you factory infrastructure; get immediate value from day one.
Assembly verification has never been easier
Our Assembly Inspector software supports both applications on fully automated lines and operator-computer settings. It seamlessly integrates with your factory’s image acquisition setup and is compatible with any camera connected to a computer, allowing for efficient and fast image processing. Minimize network latency and inspect locally at the edge while having the freedom to view inspection logs from anywhere.
At a glance
- Compatible with all types of industrial cameras, including color and grayscale.
- Supports a wide range of resolutions to fit your specific needs.
- Can handle dynamic environments and varying lighting conditions.
- Works seamlessly with existing setups.
The EthonAI Assembly Inspector software combines efficiency and accuracy. Conventional methods require thousands of images or tedious manual configuration. The Assembly Inspector stands out with its unique approach, delivering state-of-the-art performance using just 30-50 images of defect-free products. Its best-in-class algorithm sets a new standard in automated quality inspection.
At a glance
- Customizable inspection that integrates with your production flow.
- Tailored inspection types to meet your requirements.
- Integrated OCR, as well as reading of Data Matrix and QR codes.
- Area-masking feature for high-precision inspections.
Our Assembly Inspector software provides one interface, accessible from anywhere inside your factory, to create, edit, run, and monitor inspection jobs. Say goodbye to the hassle of juggling multiple inspection systems and monitoring tools, the Assembly Inspector’s backoffice interface brings everything together. Its dashboard allows you to monitor the throughput and quality on every station. You can continuously adapt the inspection jobs and evaluate changes before activation.
At a glance
- Comprehensive information access for all levels of employees.
- Can be installed on-premise or in the cloud.
- Features a robust audit trail for tracking and compliance.
- Improve your decision-making with detailed inspection reports.
Factory Frontend Add-On
Our Assembly Inspector software can be extended with a factory frontend, to provide decision support right at the inspection stations. It provides clear defect visualizations and supports reporting mis-classifications back to the backoffice. This ensures confidence in the AI, and allows fine-tuning its models based on feedback from the shop floor. The frontend brings setup times down to mere hours. It supports the widespread GeniCam standard, and it can easily be integrated with other hardware, such as for triggering operations or for reporting results.
At a glance
- Clear defect visualizations give confidence and aid rework.
- Supports the GeniCam standard for seamless integration.
- Flexible hardware integrations on the shop floor.
- Feeds inspection performance back to the backoffice for lifelong learning.
Selected Use Cases
Leading manufacturers trust our software
- Detect electrical components and their position.
- Handle high product variation with ease.
- Quickly train accurate models, only 25 defect-free images required.
- Verify intactness and closure of medical devices.
- Ensure correctness of printed labels.
- Store images to enable audit trails.
- Ensure presence and position of mechanical components.
- Deal with varying environmental conditions.
- Give feedback for manual assembly operations.