The new standard inSurface Inspection
AI-powered inspection software for surface defectsBook demo
Detect surface defects at their source
No more customer complaints or expensive rework. Our Surface Inspector software detects surface defects like scratches, cracks, dents, and blemishes with more than 99% accuracy. No coding skills are required, allowing your engineers to swiftly and efficiently automate visual inspections in a matter of hours.
Unlock the benefit of cutting-edge AI without requiring coding skills; automate visual inspections with unprecedented detection accuracy.
No Defect Images
Our algorithms only learn from 25-50 "defect-free" product images; there is no need to know defect types upfront.
Our hardware-agnostic software integrates seamlessly into you factory infrastructure; get immediate value from day one.
Surface inspection has never been easier
Our Surface Inspector software supports both applications on fully automated lines and operator-computer settings. It seamlessly integrates with your factory’s image acquisition setup and is compatible with any camera connected to a computer, allowing for efficient and fast image processing. Minimize network latency and inspect locally at the edge while having the freedom to view inspection logs from anywhere.
At a glance
- Compatible with all types of cameras, including color and grayscale.
- Supports a wide range of resolutions to fit your specific needs.
- Can handle dynamic environments and varying lighting conditions.
- Works seamlessly with existing setups.
The EthonAI Surface Inspector software combines efficiency and accuracy. Conventional methods require thousands of images or tedious manual configuration. The Surface Inspector stands out with its unique approach, delivering state-of-the-art performance using just 30-50 images of defect-free products. Its best-in-class algorithm sets a new standard in automated quality control.
At a glance
- Customizable inspection that integrates with your production flow.
- Works out of the box with complex surface patterns.
- Tailored inspection types to meet your requirements.
- Use our area masking feature for high-precision inspection.
Our Surface Inspector software provides one interface, accessible from anywhere inside your factory, to create, edit, run, and monitor inspection jobs. Say goodbye to the hassle of juggling multiple inspection systems and monitoring tools, the Surface Inspector’s backoffice interface brings everything together. Its dashboard allows you to monitor the throughput and quality on every station. You can continuously adapt the inspection jobs and evaluate changes before activation.
At a glance
- Comprehensive information access for all levels of employees.
- Can be installed on-premise or in the cloud.
- Features a robust audit trail for tracking and compliance.
- Improve your decision making with detailed inspection reports.
Factory Frontend Add-On
Our Assembly Inspector software can be extended with a factory frontend, to provide decision support right at the inspection stations. It provides clear defect visualizations and supports reporting mis-classifications back to the backoffice. This ensures confidence in the AI, and allows fine-tuning its models based on feedback from the shop floor. The frontend brings setup times down to mere hours. It supports the widespread GeniCam standard, and it can easily be integrated with other hardware, such as for triggering operations or for reporting results.
At a glance
- Clear defect visualizations give confidence and aid rework.
- Supports the GeniCam standard for seamless integration.
- Flexible hardware integrations on the shop floor.
- Feeds inspection performance back to the backoffice for lifelong learning.
Selected Use Cases
Leading manufacturers trust our software
- Surface inspection for plastic devices.
- Detect surface irregularities and contaminants.
- Improve process productivity by 95%.
- Ensure correctness of printed text on package labels.
- Detect irregularities like stripes and bleeding.
- Verify that barcodes are readable.
LEDs and Displays
- Inspect LEDs and displays.
- Detect scratches and cracks on surface.
- Fully automated rejection of defective parts.